- 03.2016. - 11.2016.Institute for Territorial Economic Development (InTER) is implementing the project “Roma Entrepreneurship: Challenges and Perspectives”, together with YUROM Centre, from March to November 2016. The project is funded by Open Society Institute Think Tank Fund (OSI Think Thank Fund).
- 01.2016. - 07.2016.Institute for Territorial Economic Development (InTER), in cooperation
with Radio Television Mir, has signed the Agreement for implementation
of the project “Impact of investments in the North Kosovo after the
Brussels Agreement – do we live better?” The project is funded by Kosovo
Foundation for Open Society (KFOS), with the duration...Read more
- 03.09.2015.InTER is conducting a research about business support infrastructure which includes mapping of business incubators, science and technology parks and hubs, and their analysis. The findings are expected to contribute significantly to a detailed development of this type of support for entrepreneurship. The research is supported by the National Agen...Read more
- 10.12.2015.European Commission’s Progress Reports for European integration of Western Balkans countries and Turkey are among the most important analytical doc... Read more
- 16.10.2015.A Research is published on tourism development in Ibarski Kolasin (Zubin Potok) carried out by the Institute for Territorial Economic Development (... Read more
- 29.05.2015.In the last months, Gazivode Reservoir, i.e. the hydrosystem “Ibar-Lepenac” has been in the public focus because of the dispute between Serbian and... Read more
Shooting of the second public debate about investments of the Government
of Kosovo in the Northern Municipalities (Severna Mitrovica, Zvečan,
Leposavić and Zubin Potok) has been finished.
Participants at the TV show were:
- Adrijana Hodžić, Head of the Administrative Office in North Mitrovica
- Dragan Jablanović, Mayor of the Municipality of Leposavić.
The show was run and edited by Sanja Sovrlic, a journalist from RTV Mir from Leposavić.
Within the project “Impact of investments in the North Kosovo after the Brussels Agreement – do we live better?”, Institute for Territorial Economic Development (InTER) and Radio Television Mir are organising the first public debate about projects approved to the municipalities in North Kosovo by the North Kosovo Development Fund.
The debate will take place on Wednesday, 22 June at 18h in the Civic Energy Center (CEC), Kralja Petra I bb, North Mitrovica.
On Wednesday, 18 May 2016, Institute for Territorial Economic Development (InTER) and Wake Up Club organized a panel as a part of an advocacy platform "Empirica", financed by the Kosovo Foundation for Open Society (KFOS). A joint initiative was presented at the panel, as a result of research carried out in projects implemented by InTER - "Policy Dialogue for Environmental Protection and Development Action" and funded by the EU Office in Kosovo, and Wake Up Club - "EKOPATROLA Ibar", funded by KFOS.
On Wednesday, 20 April 2016, a panel “Which industrial policy is crucial for EU market niche – which public policy to use for support to cluster development” was organised in Belgrade. The panel was organised by Economic and Business Forum of the European Movement in Serbia, Serbian Chamber of Commerce and the Working Group of the National Convent on the EU - Chapter 20 Enterprise and Industrial Policy.
- 01.07.2016.Shooting of the second public debate about investments of the Government of Kosovo in the Northern Municipalities (Severna Mitrovica, Zvečan, Lepos... Read more
- 21.06.2016.Within the North Kosovo Development Fund, 18 projects were approved to the North Kosovo municipalities, with the total value of around 6.4 million ... Read more
- 21.06.2016.Within the project “Impact of investments in the North Kosovo after the Brussels Agreement – do we live better?”, Institute for Territorial Economi... Read more
- 15.06.2016.On Wednesday, 15 June 2016, a panel "Environmental Policy in the North of Kosovo" was organised within the environmental protection campaign of EU ... Read more