- 11.2016. - 02.2017.Within the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives, Institute for Territorial Economic Development (InTER) and Outdoor In recently launched a new project in the field of active tourism development in Zubin Potok municipality, called “Strengthening the capacities of youth from Kosovo for providing tourist guiding and rescuing services on Via Ferrata...Read more
- 03.2016. - 12.2016.Institute for Territorial Economic Development (InTER) is implementing the project “Roma Entrepreneurship: Challenges and Perspectives”, together with YUROM Centre, from March to December 2016. The project is funded by Open Society Institute Think Tank Fund (OSI Think Thank Fund).
- 10.02.2017.InTER was hired by the Regional Development Agency Zlatibor to conduct
an analysis of economic effects of the intervention “Improving the
production and sales channels in beekeeping” on the beekeeping sector
in Serbia. The project is implemented by RDA Zlatibor, and it is
financed by the Swiss Government through the Swiss Development Age...Read more
- 03.09.2015.InTER is conducting a research about business support infrastructure which includes mapping of business incubators, science and technology parks and hubs, and their analysis. The findings are expected to contribute significantly to a detailed development of this type of support for entrepreneurship. The research is supported by the National Agen...Read more
- 20.02.2017.Characteristics of Roma Entrepreneurship in Serbia is an academic paper based on the results of the research with the same name, implemented in 201... Read more
- 30.01.2017.The Roma are the largest and most vulnerable ethnic group in the Republic of Serbia. According to the census, there are around u 150,000 Roma livin... Read more
- 13.12.2016.Forests are one of the most important economic resources in Kosovo, and their protection is very important for sustainable development of rural env... Read more
Economic trends in Serbia in the new millennium 2001-2016
At the round table in Zvecan, InTER presented the key findings of Policy Brief "Communal waste management in Kosovo: an opportunity or a threat for economic development?". We discussed the problems identified in this area together with representatives of local self-government Zvečan, JKP "Zvečan", representatives of UNDP, non-governmental organizations active in the field of environmental protection, as well as representatives of the academic community.
On 28 December 2016, Institute for Territorial Economic Development
(InTER) and YUROM Centre organized press conference in Media Center in
Belgrade. This event was organized within the project “Roma
Entrepreneurship: Challenges and Perspectives”, financed by the Open
Society Institute from Budapest.
On 22 December 2016, Institute for Territorial Economic Development
(InTER) and YUROM Centre organized the second round table within the
project “Roma Entrepreneurship: Challenges and Perspectives” in Novi
Sad, financed by the Open Society Institute from Budapest.